Frequently Asked Questions
Tiwal sailing dinghies are quite innovative crafts, and therefore raise many questions. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced sailor, you might be looking for answers about them. Take a look below!
Assembly, transport and storage
- Are Tiwal sailboats easy to assemble?
- Can I assemble Tiwal sailboats alone?
- How do I tow a Tiwal behind a cruising boat?
- How do I transport my Tiwal sailboat on the car boat rack?
- How do you inflate the hull of a Tiwal sailing dinghy?
- How do you stow the sails from Tiwal boats?
- How long does it take to assemble?
- How to correctly install the hook-and-loop straps to the Tiwal?
- Once inflated, how do I launch a Tiwal?
Design, reliability and equipment
- Do Tiwal sailboats hull resist to the sunlight?
- How does the rigging of a Tiwal dinghy work?
- How resistant are the Tiwal hulls?
- What are the advantages of an inflatable sailing dinghy?
- What are thermo-welding and Fusion technologies, used for the hull manufacturing?
- What are Tiwal Sailboats measurements?
- What is the difference between the Tiwal 3R and the Tiwal 3?
- What quality are the materials?
- Why not put a float at the masthead?